Webinar: Olefin Metathesis for XXI Century Chemical Industry
Have you missed the webinar? You can watch here.
For the first time, we are pleased to invite you to a webinar on ruthenium-catalyzed olefin metathesis - a breakthrough technology of the chemical industry revolutionizing the 21st century.
The lecture will be hosted by world-class expert Professor Karol Grela.
Why is the 21st century synonymous with metathesis? Come and discover the transformative power of this cutting-edge process. From the formation of new carbon-carbon double bonds to the synthesis of natural compounds and advanced polymers, metathesis is redefining the possibilities of chemistry in 21st century industry.
But that's not all! This webinar is not just about theory. Designed with practical application in mind, you will gain valuable tips on:
- choosing the most optimal catalyst
- conditions for a given substrate
- compatibility of modern metathesis catalysts with solvents (including green solvents)
- enabling techniques - including examples of continuous flow metathesis
- selectivity issues and disposal strategies for spent catalysts.
13th June 2023 (Wednesday) - Sign up for the webinar
- 15.00 GMT (UK, Lisbon)
- 16.00 CET (Paris, Madrid, Frankfurt, etc.)
- 10 a.m. ET (New York, Boston)
- 7 a.m. PT (San Francisco, LA)
Event organized in partnership with Scientific Update.